Shop 'Til You Drop in Beautiful Big Timber
Shop Downtown Big Timber
- Take a stroll in downtown Big Timber where you can find authentic goods.
- Capture those special moments in Big Timber through the lens with Christine Bakke Photography or buy some fine art photography.
- "Collect timeless fine art paintings, bronze sculptures, or vintage Navajo weavings at Hodges Fine Art."
- “One man’s junk is another man’s treasure”. Find a treasure at The Community Thrift Shop.
- Visit The Common Thread to find a fun adult coloring book, a great educational game for the kids, and some yarn perfect for that latest project.
- Enjoy a workshop at Two Rivers Gallery/Sweet Grass Arts Alliance and check out what local artists are creating.
- Enter the doors of Little Timber Quilts and Candy to find yourself in a quilter’s dream. Don’t forget to check out the candy counter.
- Browse the art collection at Montana Framing and Art.
- Peruse Cinnabar Creek, a gift emporium specializing in fine clothing, fine jewelry, books, espresso and beautiful gifts.
- Be surprised by the fun shopping that Big Timber Ace Hardware has to offer, it’s “no longer your grandfather’s hardware store”.
- Stumble upon a unique Montanan gift while venturing through Crazy Woman Trading Co.
- Dress to impress your western side with clothing from Gust’s of Big Timber. They also offer embroidery and screen printing.
- Watch a good movie from the comfort of brand new chairs at State Cinema. Book a private event to have an exclusive movie party.
Venture around town for more great shopping
- On the first Saturday in November come to the Big Timber Christmas Bazaar sponsored by the Big Timber Woman’s Club to shop at a bazaar with almost 100% hand-crafted vendors or come to another great bazaar, The PEO Spring Fling.
- Order a rifle or watch the making of one at Shiloh Rifle Manufacturing, a fine historic rifle manufacturer.
- Visit a “gardener’s paradise” at Blake’s Nursery, celebrating 39 years in business.
- Forgot a tool for that camping trip? That’s okay, find it at Ullman Lumber Co. Inc., they have way more than lumber.
- Find everything from gas to groceries, beer to liquor, fishing to hunting supplies, guns to great gifts at The Fort. Chances are they have it.
- Buy a beautiful hanging basket from Brewer’s Greenhouse.
- Check out the grain silos, elevator, and wool house at Yellowstone feeds and swing inside to find great gifts like beautiful birdhouses and aprons.
- Fill that gas tank up at the Town Pump to ensure you reach your destination and find a great souvenir at the same time.
- Get the propane needed for that fun camping trip from Oie Motor Company.